Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Met Gala 2018: Scarlett Johansson

The Met Gala 2018 it´s here. I love to see what fashion has for us in this glorious night LOL. The theme for this years red carpet is, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and The Catholic Imagination. Sounds really interesting. I´ll be posting the most interesting looks, and I´ll do a faves recap list later. 




Scarlett Johansson
in Marchesa
Is she the wine? The blood of Jesus? I don´t know but I LOVE THIS LOOK AND THIS DRESS SO MUCH. What a beautiful and delicate and feminine and gorgeous and ever beautiful dress. 

My god those flower appliques, the fading color on the dress, the neckline of the dress, the softness of the tulle GOSH. This is a dress made to be admired is just breathtaking.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar