Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cult Beauty December Brand Of The Month: Morphe. New holiday releases




For the month of December, Morphe is Cult Beauty's Brand Of The Month, which means that there is free international shipping on all Morphe products. I think this is really brilliant because Morphe products are priced so affordably that you would normally need to buy a lot of products to reach the free shipping threshold. It's a brand that I only became acquainted with a few months ago but I have been very impressed and their Continuous Setting Mist has in my daily rotation ever since as I much prefer it to some of my more expensive setting sprays. They recently released their holiday collection, which I want to share with you today!

Edited to add: I have an incredible offer to share with you! If you spend £40+ on Morphe and use the code CBXMORPHEXMAS at checkout, you will receive a gift worth £129, which includes Cult Beauty Tote Bag, Morphe Bling Fling Brush Set, All Eye Want Brush Set, 9A, 9B and 9C palette. There are only 20 of these sets available so go, go, go!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar