Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hadajyun Moisture Lotion

While looking up Aqualabel Whitening Jelly Essence online, I found another very similar item, the Hada-Labo Shirojyun Cooling Hyaluron Jelly Clear Essence (a mouthful!), a 5-in-1 product that's an astringent, lotion (toner), essence/serum, moisturizer, and a pack that also lighten up dark spots.

The Hada-Lado brand is rather exhaustive, with the Gokujyun line in white bottles, Gokujyun Premium in gold bottles, Shirojyun (whitening) line in blue bottles, Medicated Gokujyun in green bottles, Gokujyun Alpha (aging care) in red bottles, and a bunch of other odds and ends. So I thought I'd go to my local drugstore to check them out in person. While there, I saw this 180mL refill pouch of Hadajyun Moisture Lotion (しっとり) nestled among the many other Hada-Labo options, so I picked it up to try.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar