Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February Favourites

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the radio silence around here in the last while, I was crazy busy for the first few weeks of this month. This is a very belated post, but I figured I had taken all the photographs for it, so I might as well put it up. In February, I was mainly focusing on trying to use up makeup that I had rather than trying out new things, so as a result I don't really have many a lot of favourites; just a few makeup bits and some non-makeup ones.

Natural Collection Blush in 'Sweet Cheeks'
I think this might be my favourite blush of all time. It's a really pretty rosy colour, and is super pigmented. It also lasts forever, I've had this blush for over a year an have only just hit pan on it. Not to mention that it's only 2.49. I would highly recommend this.

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Luminous Lipgloss in Red Door Red

This lipgloss actually reminds me a lot of the Revlon ones that I reviewed a couple of months ago. It has a really thick, moisturising consistency and is very pigmented. It also smells very nice, it has a really sweet vanilla scent, which might not be for everyone, but I really like it.

Revlon Matte Balm in 'Sultry'
I'm a huge fan of Revlon lip products, and was dying to try these when they came out. I decided on this particular colour after watching itsjudytime's video where she reviewed it. Needless to say, I really liked it. The colour is very nice and unusual, and also really moisturising even though it's matte. These smell like mint, which wouldn't be my favourite smell, but I didn't find it too bad.

Moving on to non-makeup things...

Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Cream
I don't think I've ever reviewed a shower gel on here before, but I really like this one. The smell is really nice, and it lathers up really well.

Ikea Flardfull Blueberry Candle


I have a bit of a thing for Ikea candles, and this has been one of the better ones that I've tried. The smell is quite unusual and probably not for everyone-even I wasn't sure if I liked it at first-but now I've decided I definitely do. It also gives off a very strong smell when it burns, unlike some of the others. And for 2.75, it's cost effective :)

Black Skater Skirt
I had been looking for a black skater skirt for some time before I found this one for five euro in Awear's closing down sale. I just think it's a good wardrobe staple just to have, it goes with pretty much anything. Also this skirt made of quick thick material, which is nice because it's still quite cold out here. I've been wearing it a lot this month.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar