Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rilakkuma & Co Bento



I got my Rilakkuma food picks which I ordered online from Ebay yesterday. I was very happy because I didn't expect the food picks to arrive so soon, since they're from Hong Kong and I just ordered them a few days ago. I make Rilakkuma-themed bentos quite regularly, so Rilakkuma food picks are certainly a good addition to my bento accessories collection.

This time I made Rilakkuma (the brown bear), Korilakkuma (the white bear) and Kiroiitori (the chick) together. All three onigiris are filled with prawn tempura, mayonnaise and a bit of lettuce. Rilakkuma is coloured with soy sauce and Kiroiitori with turmeric powder. Next to the bento box is store-bought spaghetti' ice cream - actually simply vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce and a sprinkle of chopped white chocolate. I love spaghetti ice cream because I think it looks so cool ;).



By the way, I also would like to thank Xinmei from Pudding Pie Lane for passing me the following three awards :). She's an economics student who is passionate about baking, cooking and recently (I hope) also making bento (;)).

I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself now, but honestly, at the moment I can't think of anything, so for the time being please look at this link where I have written 7 random things about myself in the past.



I'd like to pass on these 3 awards to these amazing people:


Have a great weekend, everyone :D)!




Bookmark and Share

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar