Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glamour Magazine's Benefit Freebies

I love getting little freebies with magazines and always try to collect them. This months Glamour magazine had 3 mini benefit products up for grabs and as it is only £2 per magazine I thought I would try and collect all 3. However I have been really unsuccessful at finding the That Gal face primer which is the product I was most looking forward to trying. Never the less I was able to get my hands on the other 2 goodies!

July 2012 issue with Fearne Cotton


So the products I was able to find were the Bad Gal Lash mascara and the Pore-fessional pore minimiser. 

I have tried the mascara before in Benefit's Sha la lovely eye shadow set and is really nice at making your eyelashes thick and black. The wand is really big so coats all the eyelashes nicely. I don't think I'll ever actually buy this mascara on its own though as I think there are great highstreet alternatives that do a similar look, but it is a nice size to throw in your handbag for touch-ups. This product in full size retails at: £16.50 and can be bought here.

I haven't tried the pore minimiser before but sounds like a lovely product. It's an oil-free formula that helps minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines to make your skin appear smoother. I don't suffer from large pores so I didn't think this product would be very useful for me but I read on the box that if you apply this before your makeup, it can help your makeup stay put. So essentially like a primer? I'm hoping so as then I will make good use out of this product. This product in full size retails at: £23.50 and can be bought here.

Was you able to get your hands on any of these Benefit products?

Amie

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar