Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ULTA Beauty Haul

Thought I would post a haul for you guys. I stopped by my local ULTA beauty store to pick up some new things for the spring! I am so excited to try all these new amazing products. I got all of these last weekend and saved a lot of money with all these coupons that they provided me. A $10 off any purchase, $3.50 off of any purchase of $10, $5 off a $15 purchase, and redeemed my 100 points for $3.00 off. 
These are the products I got, and I will tell you what I think of each product if its a MUST or a BUST.




PRODUCTS:
1. NYX eyeshadow base, in White $6.99
2. NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk $4.49
3. NYX Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie $3.99
4. NYX soft matte lip cream Tokyo $5.99
5. Essence Lipstick in Nude Love $2.99
6. Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty $2.99
7. Essence Lash and Brow clear gel mascara $2.99
8. Essence all about Paradise palette in Paradise $4.99
9. NYX dreamcatcher palette in Stormy Skies $14.99
10. NYX tinted eyebrow mascara in Expresso $6.99
11. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original $20
12. Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow $30
13. Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Something about Berry $30
14. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette $49
15. Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude $1.49
16.  Essence Lip Liner in Wish me a Rose $1.49
17. NYX stick blush in Hibiscus $5.99
18. NYX Blush in Dusty Rose $3.99
19. Sally Hansen nail polish in Peach Beach $2.99
20. Essie nail polish in Butler Please $8.50





OPINIONS:
Product #1: This product was a bust for me. I put this on before applying my eyeshadow, and after 2 hours it creased so bad. I have really oily lids, and thought this product would work, and it didn't. So if you have oily lids, like me, I do not recommend this product.

Product #2: MUST! No other words. This is really great to put on your waterline to make your eyes brighter, and as a eyeshadow base to make your bright eyeshadows POP! I tried this on my when I wanted a nice pink eye look for going out, and I absolutely loved it. Really made my eyeshadow last long, and made it look bright.

Product #3:  This lipstick is my new favorite lipstick for the spring. Its very natural with a nice hint of a coral nude. Amazing for any occasion, any makeup look, and any outfit. Looks amazing on the lips, has a nice finish/feel, very moisturizing, and a great price! MUST!

Product #4: Honestly for me its a bust when wearing it plain! It didn't look nice on my skin, and it made my lips really dry and patchy and it was very noticeable. It is a total must when wearing it over a pink lipstick, it will enhance the color and make it pop!

Product #5: No words to describe how much I fell in love with this color and I guarantee that you will also. It is my new favorite nude lipstick. So moisturizing and pigmented for an AMAZING price! I totally have to buy the whole collection because its a must.

Product #6: Looks like my natural lip color, hence the name of the lipstick. Beautiful, pigmented, and for an amazing price! I love love love Essence Lipsticks in general. Every color is amazing. MUST!

Product #7: I was actually amazed that this was amazing. I didn't think it would last long, but this lasted me literally all day! My brows stayed soft, and in place all day long. MUST!

Product #8: Amazing palette for the spring time! These colors will POP when using the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk. These colors are so pigmented, creamy, and lasts all day long. MUST!

Product #9: I bought this palette due to the colors, some of the colors are pigmented but some aren't. But this palette is very versatile. I really like the blue shade, it looks very elegant when you smoke it out.
Got this photo from google, I don't know who this belongs to

Product #10: This product is good, but it was too light for my brows! I have very dark brown hair, and the color Expresso is for light brown hair. I had to give this to my mom who has really light hair, it looked really nice on her. It makes your brows stay in place, with a tinted color to make your brows filled in, in a natural way.

Product #11: I got this during the 21 Beauty Steal sales that was going on in ULTA. I got this for $10, how amazing is that? This is my favorite eyeshadow primer of all time. It makes my eyeshadow last all day long, and makes the colors pop as well. I recommend this for anybody. Also, if you have oily lids, like me, this will work well for you!

Product #12 & #13: I got this during the 21 day Beauty Steal as well! I got both for $15, so I got 2 for the price of 1. Amazing! I love how this looks on my skin, very nice finish and all 3 colors together are an amazing color combo. This will look great on any skin tone, and can be used as an eyeshadow also. Very pigmented and worth the price!

Product #14: I am so in love with this palette! I was so mesmerized when I swatched this before purchasing. I am in love with the color Peanut butter and Blueberry swirl! I never owned these kinds of colors, and I was so happy when I bought this! The colors are so creamy and pigmented. I was disappointed in Pink sugar because it wasn't as pigmented as the others, but Pink sugar looks amazing over the shades Nougat,  Butter Pecan, and Coconut Crème! I will do swatches of this palette on my next post! MUST MUST MUST!

Product #15: This lip liner is so amazingly pigmented. I was shocked on how this made my lips feel/look. It looks amazing with a nude lipstick! I used this to line my lips before applying NYX lipstick in Pumpkin Pie, and Essence lipstick in Nude Love. MUST!

Product #16: This lipliner is amazing as well. Every essence product is amazing in my opinion. MUST! Looks great with a mauve lipstick!

Product #17: Such an amazing blush for the spring time! Its a peachy pink, and it looks amazing when blended out with a stipple brush. Has a great feel, lightweight, non sticky, and a total must for your collection!

Product #18: This NYX blush is very pigmented, a little goes a long way, perfect mauve color, great for the spring time as well, and if you want a simple makeup look. Love it! MUST!

Product: #19: This color caught my eye when I was picking out polishes for the spring time. This is a perfect color for the spring and summer. Its a very bright pinky peach and its just amazing. A total must if you love your nails to be girly and fun. All Sally Hansen polishes are my favorite, because of the application brush.

Product #20: Lastly, this Essie color is one of my absolute favorites for the spring time. Its a bright royal blue, and its the perfect shade for the spring! The only thing I don't like about Essie, is the application brush, but other than that, PERFECTION! A total must!



- - - - I hope you guys consider buying these amazing must-have products! You will love them - - - -

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar