I had been craving fish and chips for a while, I finally gave in last Saturday. This is not from the usual fish and chips shop I buy it, but it is in the same town. The shop I used last time was further away (the one I go to usually is about five minutes form home), but I had been curious about it for a while. It is a much cleaner, but they don't pour quite enough malt vinegar on it. The meal is certainly salty enough though. So this is what I had for dinner last Saturday, it filled me up, clogged my arteries and more importantly satisfied my craving. Next time I will eat fish and chips, it will most likely be in Devon. Because I want to try near the sea, where the fish is daily fresh and at its best. It will be one of my holiday treats.
0 Yorumlar