Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stupid Headlines 041016


Stupid Headlines 041016

It is time again for
I've been saying this for years

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY (On a Monday)

This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.  

_________________________

NYC bus terminal reopened after report of suspicious package – Turns out it was just a sock.

2 arrested after fight over crab legs turns violent – And while they were fighting, the crab got away.

Spanish prime minister proposes dropping the siesta – This may not turn out to be very eZZZzzz…

Left Revives Spanish Inquisition in Effort to Silence Climate Change Adversaries – If I don’t repent from my skepticism, I might end up a few inches taller.

Ex-NBA Star Antoine Walker: What I Learned After Blowing $108M – “Nigerian Princes are full of shit”

Seriously this is a problem for more than just athletes, finance should be taught in High School.

Minnesota woman sues funeral home over husband's accidental cremation – I know that sometimes stuff just happens, but he was only there to make arrangements for someone else.

Missing hikers found playing music on street corner, unaware of massive search – Just a hunch…they survived on wild berries and wacky weed?

Year of extremes': America is one of world's top 5 executioners - #5 with 28 executions*…not bad, but we have a way to go to catch up to ISIS with 547,812.

Wedding thief sentenced to 7 years in California prison – Seven years? Stealing one of my weddings would only have been petty theft.

Cruise Company Charges Man Extra Because His Wife Died – The company is only providing incentive to stay alive.

California man rescued by helicopter after clifftop marriage proposal – I understand “going out on a limb” but this is ridiculous.

Wait…there’s more:

California man rescued after clifftop marriage proposal later arrested for drugs – He was high on meth…that explains his wanting to get married.
*The cranky old man does not support the death penalty…he has no problem, however, with piping in rap music to an isolated cell 24/7/365 to child molesters and other scum.


Thank you for all the kind words on my Pentablogaversary.

_______________________

Come back next week for more:

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar