I find it humorous that when I am feeling on top of the world in my physical activity and my dedication to the gym, something humbling happens to reset my confidence. Yesterday I was in a hurry (always bad) and I tripped over my husband's boots in the garage. There is an ongoing dispute as to how 'tucked' away they are. My opinion is if I trip on them they are not tucked away. Keep in mind these boots have been in the same place for ten years, you would think I would learn..
The good news is I did NOT fall nor did I sprain any delicate ankles. Also my back is fine. The bad news is I stumbled and pulled my right back leg muscle that just aches. Good grief.
I'm hoping this is a quickly resolved strain/sprain since I already feel a lot better this morning. And I never did take any pain medicine last night. However it's a slow going day. Watch where you walk people!
The winds were blustery yesterday and winter has made its appearance once again. In my mind I'm still in pre-spring mode loving the birds and the grass that is turning a bit greener. Yesterday was the best mail day, I ordered some yarn online and I'm about to cast on a sweater for me. It's the last wool sweater of the season. I'm kind of excited and will share details with you soon.
Today will be the last day of washcloth knitting. I'm on the last skein of the scrubby cotton and my hands will be thankful that I'm done. These will be Easter gifts along with some handmade soap not made by me.
Miss Holly says hello to all of you as she decides how to be mischievous in her day to day antics. She is one very happy cat as long as we do not have any visitors. She loves Frodo in spite of his flaws and we keep hoping one day he will stop chasing and barking at her.
0 Yorumlar