Yesterday, I reviewed the Wet N Wild palette in Petal Pusher, and today it's time for Comfort Zone. Like the name, I think these are shades that what most people would be comfortable wearing, they are neutrals and greens. I like purples too, but I tend to steer more towards browns personally. This palette is hands down my favourite Wet N Wild palette that I own, this includes my 3 pan palettes too, it's super pigmented and the shadows are all buttery smooth. I can't find a fault in this palette at all. These 8 pan palettes are not valid in Canada yet, which is a shame, but hopefully they will become available soon. I got this palette as part of a swap.
A closer look at the palette, it comes with 8 beautiful colours. The left side is more browns and neutrals and the right has greens. As with all Wet N Wild palettes, I like that they label where to put each shadow on your eye, of course you are free to mix and match this too, if you want to get more adventurous, there are no rules to makeup after all.
Here is the left side, all super pigmented, even the browbone colours are great (something I've noticed has been lacking with some Wet N Wild shadows). The eyelid colour, second from the bottom is a like a more pigmented MAC All That Glitters.
And the right side, I love the "definer' shade in here, it's very close to MAC's Club, it's a reddy brown with green sheen.
And here they are swatched on my hand, as you can tell these colours are gorgeous! I find with the Club dupe I have to add two layers for it to pick up the green, on one layer it just looks like a red brown, but that's not an issue at all. I've worn this palette everyday since I got it, and I can tell it will get a lot of use.
Would I recommend this product? Most definitely, it's my favourite Wet N Wild palette. It definitely is as good if not better than the high-end shadows that I have.





0 Yorumlar