Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My first real Hollywood party


Last night I went to the premiere party for Kickin' It Old Skool, the new movie with Jamie Kennedy, who always makes me think of Romeo + Juliet because he played one of the Montague boys.

That's right. Jamie Kennedy makes me think of Shakespeare.

I didn't see the movie but I did see Jamie Kennedy, Emmanuel Lewis, Michael Rosenbaum and Joey Fatone. And maybe Bob Saget.

I met that Asian dude who was in the movie, Bob, even though he had absolutely no interest in meeting me. But I was talking to his brother at the time so I think he thought he was helping the guy score, like Vince on Entourage. His girlfriend is leggy and blond and like four feet taller than him. And very nice.

Bob's brother told me the movie is really good. He wouldn't lie to me, would he?

I got hit on by a guy who looks like Turtle, so that kind of blows my "Turtle is actually kind of cute" theory. His buddy was the worst wing man ever because he made sure we all knew he did not like my friend. Supposedly Turtle has a movie in development over at New Line. Like I care. He was still sleazy. Apparently he'd been stalking me since he saw me in line and fell in love with my mini skirt.

I woke up with a movie T-shirt on. I think the bartender gave it to me. He also gave me a lot of drinks that I in turn donated to my toilet when I got home. I blame him for the fact that I spent half an hour sleeping on my tile bathroom floor in the wee hours of the morning.

I've been on vacation for a while, but I have to go back to work tomorrow and mold young minds. I think I'm ready now.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar