Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Fantasy quilt progress

Just checking in with my Half Square Triangle (HST) count. I have 186 out of the 270 I need.



They are looking good and a great way to teach Big Sis counting in 20's which she has needed to do for school.



I have not bought any fabric yet so I am doing quite well. I have used a Tilda Charm pack (100 squares) which I won from the Simply Homemade magazine for star letter on the letters page a few months ago. These quality prints sure lifted my scraps pile to a higher level.




But...


...Some didn't make the cut. When I went to square them up after sewing, some were not quite big enough so I cut out a smaller square template 9cm x 9cm and made these slightly smaller ones for a practise before I start sewing the quilt together some time. I am really enjoying the journey and don't feel in any rush (at the moment!)

I am following a lovely quilt-a-long to get some tips here I am not doing exactly the instructions (as if I would) but I like finding out about the new techniques which I might need.


Thanks for stopping by. Jo xxx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar