Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Life and Death

 November 11 is my brother Gary's birthday. He was born fourteen months to the day after I was born on September 11. He died on 12-12-01. 

When we were little, he always had the day off from school on his birthday, Armistice Day. I really miss him.  

And, my mother was a veteran. So, the day has double meaning for me. No matter how sad the day is for me, I still want to remember.

Tuesday night it was 70F at midnight. It gets scary when a storm is coming in and the weather is so warm as it can trigger a tornado. So far, today, Thursday there seems no problem. Good. I am in no mood for weather watching. 

So, it appears no one wants to play along with my charitable project and try to guess what it is. I was missing gathering Christmas Boxes and filling them. So, this serves the purpose of giving to someone else.  I think I will prepare this same project, planning and collecting items all year long. 

Well, I will just trudge along, doing it alone. Guess as many times as you like each day. Each guess needs to be in a separate comment. But, if I cannot find you to mail the prize, then I will go on to the next person. So, include an email. OR You can email me your email address with  at pparsimony@yahoo.com and "Thanksgiving Guess" as the subject.  

Third Clue--daybook. 

Clue two..HERE

Clue one...HERE

4th Clue: Vitamins

5th Clue: nail polish

Today's Clue:  hand lotion

Come play with me!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar