Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning Blog World


It is COLD here this morning. Lots of ice on the Ram and the grass is white with frost. I saw a tree rat trying to build a fire with some sticks the Cardinals were bring to the pile...but so far no luck. I reckon there be no Boy Scouts for tree rats. I best keep a watch on my can of tractor gasoline...else I'll have scorched tree rat smell around here for days!

The weather quack sent me an E-mail this morning that allowed that it is gonna warm up to 60F plus this afternoon and only be in the forties tonight. Works for me. But I think there is another cold front on the way...this one pushing Al Gore and global warming in front of it...all the way to Key West. I hope someone reams his butt when he gets there.

Maybe instead of bemoaning business moving off shore these journalists should look into the reasons that corporations have off shore subsidiaries. Yeah, many are for tax breaks but keep in mind that if not for the tax breaks some of these companies would have already failed...bail out or no bail out. All this tells me is that instead of bail outs the tax code and labor laws need to be changed to try to entice business back home. But with the dim-a-crits, ie, socialists, running the show I expect more business to move its capital off shore instead of bringing it back. Self protection from predators is a basic human survival mechanism and the dim-a-crits are parasitic predators...like tacks and fleas..they will feed off the living until they kill it and then look for another to eat.

Hmmmm, and if Israel ignores the demand? Israel has a history of kicking Egypt's butt...remember them water logged chariots in the Red Sea? And the Egyptian soldiers tossing their boots so they could run faster across the desert to get away from the Israeli army...and that is 'near' history..just back in 1967. Maybe Egypt would be better off to just keep playing the negotiator instead of making demands.

Now, after reading THIS I am sure you will feel safer...so safe you might consider buying some more precious metal. I have no doubt that this is the kind of change the ragheads are hoping for...damn. Someone should inform the Emperor that red is positive and black is negative...

Yeah, but who is gonna pay the bill?

Jumpstart! I need JUMPSTART! Y'all come, heah.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar