Anyway, so everybody is conveniently located at the same hospital together and after Freddy kills a few people, they realize what's going on and decide to fight back using Patricia Arquette's ability to pull people into her dreams and Ken Sagoes' ability to call Krueger a "burnt-face pussy".
I always enjoyed Part 3. Even after probably 50+ viewings, I can still turn it on and enjoy the entire thing. I think I have the script memorized at this point. Steady pace, nice special effects, Freddy losing a blade off his glove, CRITTERSand ALONE IN THE DARK on TV, an awesome (and underused) Freddy snake creature, Arquette's annoying screeching, one attractive topless nursewith cool 80's hair, zero gore, a little blood, Freddy popping off a couple of one-liners, Laurence Fishburne in a minor role, Freddy folding his blades in before they hit a wall, Freddy moving his needle blades so they'll line up with the close-up that followed.
That main poster makes me wish somebody would make a unrated animated Freddy movie. Just look at that ball with the spikes! I didn't see that shit in the movie!
Part 1 - A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Part 2 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
Part 4 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)
Part 5 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989)
Part 6 - Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
Part 7 - Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)
Freddy vs Jason (2003)
Remake 1 - A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
Freddy missing a blade.
Laurence Fishburne watching CRITTERS.



+newspaper+ad.jpg)

























.jpg)

















0 Yorumlar