Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mascara Review: Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash

Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Today I will be reviewing the Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash Mascarain Blacquer

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?: Probably not

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black.. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong - no smudging, no flaking, nothing annoying. 

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a something that creates volume, expansion, and drama.

Alright so... this mascara delivers all of its promises. There are a lot of treatment ingredients in this mascara -  rice bran, bayberry, carob, and African acacia tree extracts for maximum lash-expanding impact. The essential oils deeply condition lashes, while vitamins B5 and C strengthen and hold them in place for even longer wear to quote from sephora.com. I haven't used it long enough in a consistent fashion to be able to say how well these ingredients work. Thus far I think it's pretty good and LOADS better than the original Marc Jacobs mascara (which I'm not a fan of at all) but... it's a tad bit clumpy and I think I have to use it for a while longer to decide if it has a place in my heart.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for consideration; I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar