Billie Eilish Freaked Out Over Beyoncé's Sweet Gesture For Her 19th Birthday - BuzzFeed |
| Billie Eilish Freaked Out Over Beyoncé's Sweet Gesture For Her 19th Birthday - BuzzFeed Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST ![]() "I don't know how the hell you can't love Beyoncé." Beyoncé is known for being a chart-topping, 24-time Grammy Award–winning, bestselling artist...Bob Riha Jr. / Getty Images ...but lately she's added "professional birthday wisher" to her résumé.Evan Agostini / Getty Images Just this year alone, the "Halo" singer has wished a happy birthday to stars like Lizzo, Zendaya, and Britney Spears, among others. Billie Eilish, who celebrated her 19th birthday Friday, also received a special birthday shoutout from Queen Bey, and her reaction was pure gold.Rich Fury / Getty Images You know it's real when you hit the keyboard smash.I would expect nothing less, considering that Billie previously told GQ magazine, "I don't know how the hell you can't love Beyoncé."Karwai Tang / WireImage / Getty Images Same, girl, same. How I imagine Billie reacted when she saw Beyoncé's b-day message:Now, if only we can get those two on a record in 2021, I will really be obsessed!!!BuzzFeed DailyKeep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter! |
| You are subscribed to email updates from "beyonce queen,beyonce quiz,beyonce red carpet" - Google News. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |

0 Yorumlar