Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black and Gold.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Covet Vintage Co. Sequined Top - Fendi Vintage Sunglasses - Bardot Tulle Skirt - Rubi Lucy Boots - Love on my arm

So it seems that I have an affinity to vintage sequins - which does make sense. Unless they are hand-stitched, sequined pieces "now" tend to have that slight tackiness to me, with a few exceptions. The slightly sharp shoulders and almost-sweater cut of this amazing top (with a huge thanks to the lovely Ellin of Covet Vintage Co.) stamps it as thumbs up, and cinching it with my favourite Bardot skirt makes me want to dance that much more. Swish swish.

You all remember my manic jumping up and down over my vintage Fendi sunnies I got for a steal a few weeks ago - so here they are in all their glory. I'm liking how the gold frames pick up where the gold trim on the neckline and sleeves left off. By the way, Covet has an absolute treasure trove of new vintage pieces at some pretty impressive prices HERE.

Before we freak out and think Miss Margaret has gotten a tattoo (scroll down and you'll see how fabulously convincing or unconvincing it is), today was To Write Love On Her Arms Day here in Australia, which is a movement dedicated to helping the fight against depression, addiction, self-harm and suicide. So if there's a day or an hour before you go to bed, write love on your arm - and if people ask, tell them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you pardon my ridiculous bedhair, hopefully you can see my new favourite carry-around Cream Lipgloss by Aves Cosmetics. The texture is so smoothy smooth and surprisingly moisture-retaining (though now I think about it, it's what you'd expect from something made from 100% natural minerals). You can't really tell, but I tried doing a gradient from the Flamingo shade to the Lorikeet shade, which was fun - I'll try and get some better photos next time I'm wearing it. You can check out more colours and other make up products right HERE.

Sorry about the image and text heavy post!! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far :) I need to get my sleeping patterns back in line. HSC pulls them out of whack big time.

P.S. If you have the clicking energy, do vote for Shine By Three for H&M, and enter the new GIVEAWAY - you only have till Monday!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar