1. Iman
in Zac Posen
The model lookes INCREDIBLE in this dramatic over the top pink dress. How bold and amazing she looks in this. She just nailed this look big time. I love this look a lot.
2. Tilda Swinton
in Schiaparelli
Tilda looked STUNNING in this gorgeous dress combined with blue shoes and green gloves. I love her quirky-edgy-sophisticated style. This one is gold.
3. Cate Blanchett
in Giorgio Armani
Si, si y si. The actress looked BEAUTIFUL in this red look. I adore the elgance and sophistication of the look. She was amazing as always.
4. Zoe Kravitz
in Saint Laurent
The actress looked BEAUTIFUL in this sequined strapless dress featuring a gorgeous over the top back bow. She looks stunning in this dress, the earrings are beautiful too.
5. Sylvia Hoeks
in Saint Laurent
The actress looked FIERCE in this stunning floral printed mini dress. I adore her style is so edgy and interesting. I like what I'm seeing from her.
6. Zoe Saldaña
in Erdem
A sweet, romantic look for Zoe who looked GORGEOUS in this lace dress. Love the hair and make up to enhance the elegance of the look. This woman is truly something else, everything looks amazing on her.
7. Cailee Spaeny
in Miu Miu
The actress looked AMAZING in this dark vibes look. Love the hair and make up. The dress was perfection on her.
8. Claire Foy
in Valentino
Claire looked DIVINE in this red hot leather dress. Love the styling of this look. She was looking incredible in this dress.
9. Cara Delevingne
in David Koma
It's a head to toes PERFECTION look for Cara. This was just an amazing style for Cara. She looked fierce and refreshing in this stylish look.
10. Juana Acosta
in Lanvin
Juana plays with color and I LOVE IT. The actress looked STUNNING in this chic look. Love the mix of colors in here, so interesting.
11. Behati Prinsloo
in Oscar de la Renta
The gorgeous model it's back and looking better than ever. Here she rocked this STUNNING outfit very rock & roll style.
12. Eva Longoria
in Victoria Beckham
Eva looked BEAUTIFUL in this sophisticated and chic suit. I love this look on Eva she looked amazing in this. Chic, elegant and comfortable in this suit.












0 Yorumlar