Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Favorites


 Hi guys! I hope you're all having a blast this long weekend. I'm out with a couple of my college friends right now, and it feels so good just reminiscing the greatest and worst times of our college lives over cups of cold and warm coffee. My, I don't remember myself laughing this hard for the past few months! :D

Anyway, I'd just like to share a quick summary of some of the things that made me happy this November. My friends just went for a quick trip to the grocery so I'm squeezing in this little post for everyone!

SNOE HAIR HEROES EXTREME EMU AND ACAI

Boy, this baby stays true to its claim! Extreme softness, shine, and manageability that lasts all day! It has a fruity bubblegum scent that's a little strong for me though. Nevertheless, it's a good product and I love the way it performs! More about this product in a detailed review this weekend.

Click READ MORE and get to know more about my favorites for this month of November!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar