Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann's "I Know What Boys Like"

I'm bringing my current obsession with blue all the way to my nails.  So, today's nail of the day is this gorgeous "playful periwinkle" nail lacquer from Deborah Lippmann, called "I Know What Boys Like".  It's a fairly deep periwinkle blue or deep indigo blue (aka mix of blue and purple)...something different that's sure to catch an eye.  I know I've stared at my nails to admire this gorgeous colour several times today ...  

... Now where were we?!  Sorry, I was drooling over this colour again! ;-)

*sigh*  How could you not.  Blue and purple are awesome colours and this is the perfect blend.  Note, it actually looks just a touch more purple in real life than it does in these photos.

Application
A breeze.  I needed at least 2 coats to get enough coverage.  You may need one more for good measure.  The consistency is fairly thin and a bit runny, but the great thing is that it seems to easily smooth and level itself out on the nail when applied - reminds me of the Becca Nail Colour formulation in this respect.

Wear
Currently going fairly strong on the fourth day of wear - with only the most minute tip wear so far. :)   Do keep in mind that I have used (for the first time) the Deborah Lippmann 'Hard Rock' Hydrating Nail Hardener as a base, and my current HG top & base coat, which is the Becca 2-in-1 Base Coat/Top Coat.  (Both products are actually for base and top coat).  So far, I prefer the Becca one as a top coat to any other I've tried because I know it won't affect the nail colour in any way.  Highly recommend!

Finish
Cream to jelly like.

Size
0.5 Fl. oz / 15 ml.

Other Good Stuff
  • Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate.  No animal testing.
  • Contains aucoumea, biotin and green tea to help restore nails to their best health.
Nice square-shaped bottle, huh?
Product label and description on bottom of the nail polish bottle.
Swatches against olive tan skin.

Final Words
She's a beauty!  Go check her out some time.


Thanks for visiting! ^_^




What's your fave Deborah Lippmann nail polish?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar