Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's a Boy!!!....head

So today, after I worked a bit on detailing the moogle cuffs ( this takes the longest time because you can only do a little bit at a time and then wait 10 hours to let it cure.) I worked on mr. man. He doesn't have a name yet...sometimes the name comes as I am painting or before I paint and other times it comes after or it changes as the process goes on. I'm babbling. It's late. Anyway, here are work in progress pics. I haven't done his hair yet so I'll post again when I do.


Here is a comparison of the Rooted Head for Slim Male Body - Dark Brown (27MSN-DB) and the Obitsu F03 head. They are both really androgynous. I wanted a manlier man but this is what they had for rooted heads. He has a big honking nose but I forgot to do side shots before I painted him. BTW his lips aren't as dark in real life. they do photograph dark as do all the lips of my dolls. Not sure why that is but I never bother to go in and fix it. It does kind of bug me though. (Oh...and yes that is Ace's head freshly rooted to bring down her hairline...and I notice also that mr.man head's hairline is wonky.....hopefully that means not all the F03 heads have ultra high foreheads cause I rather like the sculpt.)


I will be doing more male heads in the future and I'll try to get him to look a bit manlier and with lighter lips. Granted for this one I went with a lush lashed fem boy because I love dark haired boys with ultra lush lashes and light eyes....but I felt it fit the sculpt seeing as it's so girly.

A quick shot of my work table...it's turned into the photo table for the moment. But ou can see my new Li (Zili) lounging with Peyton. I got her on March 8th along with Wu (Ba'ul) and Yao (Oun). I'll do a proper intro soon. I did do a box opening vid...shame on me for taking so long to post...but I'll finish before April.


Sorry to those waiting on the moogle. I promise he's being loved and worked on....it just takes a while for the stuff to cure.. I do have an idea for a different material to use in the future for lacey parts that wont take so long. So for the upcoming sculpts it won't take this long a wait for the lace fabrics.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar