Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December 2017 Empties

Ok so I know I'm three months late but you thought I was gonna forget? I wasn't gonna forget! :P
1. Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water: I feel like I've had this bottle forever because it's so gigantic and took me forever to get through. That wasn't a complaint; I love this stuff. It refreshes my skin, somehow does set my makeup and make it longer-lasting although it technically makes no such claims, and soothes any irritation on the skin as well. I highly recommend giving it a try. 

2. Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes x2:  A repeat empty, I like to wipe down my room/makeup with these so I always have them on hand.

3. Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion: This is a nice no-frills body lotion that's fairly inexpensive just because it lasts so long. Nothing to write home about but it gets its job done.

4. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Tropical Mango: This has a really lovely mango scent and a nice, gritty scrubby texture. I like it a lot.

5. Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Body Wash in Pear & Aloe Vera Scent: I use this to shave and I really enjoy it, it smells refreshing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated while providing a smooth glide for my razor.

6The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub: This has a nice chai spice, ginger-bread like scent to it but overall I found that it went really quickly and the sugar granules in it weren't as intensely exfoliating as I generally prefer.

7. Bath & Boy Works Mango Mandarin Shower Gel: A beautiful foaming shower gel that has a lovely refreshing mandarin mango scent. I like this a lot.

8.  Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea: This was great as a moisturizer in terms of hydration but I found that the SPF in here was intensely white and mask-y. It needed several minutes to absorb in the skin without causing a white cast and as someone who's fair I can only imagine the disastrous effect that would cause on anyone with a deeper complexion.

9. Makeup Forever 20 Pro Sculpting Palette: This thing is falling apart at the seams but alas all of the product in it is all gone. This is by far my favorite cream face palette as it has everything I could need for sculpting my face - a perfectly taupe contouring cream, a beautiful coral blush, a matte highlight and a shimmery highlight. I highly recommend this. I love how natural it looks but you can definitely layer it on to look more intense.

10. Now Essential Oils in Tangerine: This is a rather nice, sweet smelling tangerine essential oil. That said I found that it's very intensely pigmented and more or less ended up staining my essential oil diffuser. The orange did come off it eventually but it was a pain in the butt to clean.

11. Strivectin Tightening Neck Serum: I'll be honest and say I don't really have the issue of a loose neck yet but this was a nicely hydrating neck serum that absorbed quickly and was non-sticky.

12. Aromae Botanicals Face Bar: I'm fairly sure I smuggled this out of a hotel. I don't know what it is but I like hotel bar soaps and find they smell nice so I take extras lol. In any case this was nice and I found it fairly hydrating. I used this as a hand soap, not on my face.

13. Cape Shore Lilac Scented Soap: I purchased this with my birthday money when I was out on the beautiful Lake George. Now, I love lilac scents because they remind me of the motherland and give me a certain childhood nostalgia so this was right up my alley. The lilac scent is intense here and I absolutely adore it.

14. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in BackTalk: This is a really pretty neutral pink shade.

15. Sephora Collection Craig & Karl Felt Eyeliner in Blue: This was a really pretty navy eyeliner. I thought it drier out rather quick but I've actually been using this for about 3 months so I'd say that's fairly normal.

16. Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt in Tropical Mango: These are some great epsom salts for soaking the aches away. They smell beautifully of the tropical mango scent - a sweet mango and really do leave your skin feeling moisturized which is nice as some salt can be drying. I think they're fantastic and I really like the scent as most epsom salts are either really herbal or medicinal-smelling.

17. Tarte Maracuja C-Brightner Eye Treatment: Generally I found this eye cream to be a touch too rich for my eye area. I wish it had more of a noticeable brightening effect but I'd say providing moisture was its main effect.

18.Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Rapture: This is a really pretty pink shade that's a tad bit neutral. A great everyday pink. I liked this one a lot.

19.  Formula X For Sephora Unmistakable: Oh man I am so sad to be parting with this as it truly was an unmistakable shade. The perfect summery mint shade, neither too green nor too blue. Unfortunately my bottle has become super goopy and no longer applies to the nails evenly.

20.Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive in Clear White: This is a great staple lash glue as it dries fairly quickly and is a lot less messy than glue that comes in a tube. That said I find it hard to get it off your eyes at the end of the day.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the Origins, MAKE UP FOR EVER,  Strivecting, Aromae, Tarte and Urban Decay products. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar