Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEONID GUREVICH in MEN STYLE FASHION

Dear Guys and Girls,

I got so busy with preparations to my upcoming fashion show that I almost forgot to blog about something that probably is the coolest thing ever written about moi so far:

Contemporary, clever, and mega inspiring MEN STYLE FASHION published an amazing post about my personal style, writing about my hobby of promoting other talented designers, my CFDA scholarship award, (I'm amazed they knew about that). They even mentioned the photograph of me in the New York Times taken by Bill Cunningham and compared me to Salvador Dali, who I endlessly admire. I am impressed and flattered. MEN STYLE FASHION, thank you for that!

 Full article is here




The top image they used in the article was shot by (c) Yulya Osina-Fridman.  Mask and make-up by Pasha Setrova.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar